The British are comming!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

suplicor

The British are comming!

Post by suplicor »

Can anyone tell me the force organization of modern British tank companies?I've been all over the net and can't find anything.Much thanks on the Soviet info,I found everything I was looking for.
Who dares wins

suplicor

Post by suplicor »

well Thomas,the info I need is for a wargame,but I'm not the one developing the game.I need the info so I know how many tanks to buy.My friend developing the game hasen't gotten far enough into development to tell me how many I need,or should I say my wife needs since she's the one considering playing Brittian.
Who dares wins

ferret701
E5

Post by ferret701 »

[quote="suplicor"]well Thomas,the info I need is for a wargame,but I'm not the one developing the game.I need the info so I know how many tanks to buy.My friend developing the game hasen't gotten far enough into development to tell me how many I need,or should I say my wife needs since she's the one considering playing Brittian.[/quote]

Suplicor --

What time period are you looking for? If it is the 1980s, I may have a document that may be of some assistance to you and your friend. Drop me a line at ferret701 at yahoo.com.

Pat

BattlerBritain
E5

Post by BattlerBritain »

Try this link:
http://www.mafva.org.uk/PDF/RTRNames.pdf

The British have so few tanks we can name every single one!

Mickel
E5

Post by Mickel »

Just get three packs of tanks, be they Centurions, Chieftains or Challengers. Either three troops of four or four of three, depending on the year. Two or three at squadron hq. 14 or 15 - three packs. :)