GHQ WWII Micro Armour rules 50% off!!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

Thomaso827
E5

Post by Thomaso827 »

I only rediscovered GHQ recently, and was only vaguely aware that there were rules made by and for GHQ products. I do recall some of the earlier rules products, but it was never the rules that attracted me. Now having seen the complementary copy in the Air Cav unit pack, I will read them and probably try them out. I am interested enough to pick up the Mekong rules and the Vietnam scenario pack, but whether for use on their own or as reference for the system I am working with, I cant say yet. I do want to say, Thanks for trying. I played Advanced Squad Leader since it came out, and while I never modified any of my minis for use with it, or modified ASL to use with minis, it always interested me when I saw others who did. A local group actually play ASL completely in a minis oriented game and have gone to great lenghts to recreate the ASL boards in miniature as geomorphic modules somewhat like the GHQ Terrain Builder system. One key player in that group is a medically retired fireman who cannot handle the cardboard counters with his burn-scarred hands, but loves the game system and using minis to play it.
Tom Oxley, OD Green Old Fart

jb
E5

Post by jb »

I posted a question on another forum about anybody playing the GHQ WWII rules. I got an overwhelming response that it was just an off shoot of their tank charts. Truth be told I know very little about the tank charts from yesteryears.
Any enlightenment on this statement?
John