Micro armor gamers in Winchester, VA area?

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

dluff

Micro armor gamers in Winchester, VA area?

Post by dluff »

Just seeing if any gamers are in the area?

David

dluff20164@yahoo.com

dluff

This Friday

Post by dluff »

Will be at the Game Parlor in Chantilly, VA at 1pm (August 25th) running Fistful of TOWS 2 and is an open game. Feel free to stop by and push some lead.

David

av8rmongo
E5

Post by av8rmongo »

David,

I know we've tried to get a game together a couple of times without much luck but if there's any way to get more than a few days notice that would help out a lot. I would like to play through the FFT rules.

Paul
“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.â€￾
― George Orwell, 1984

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell

http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com

sfcgreg29er
E5

Post by sfcgreg29er »

David,

I've been to the Game Parlor before. Pretty cool place. I live in the Frederick, MD area and am only about 1 hour away. I have enough stuff for 75% of a German and US armor division ( 1stand equals 1 platoon), all the hex terrain to set up about a 4' x 6' table and use Micro Armor the game rules. Always interested in other rules. We have a new Hobbytown USA store here in Frederick that has ample gaming room with tables and chairs. The youngsters usually play WH and a few play FOW. I am trying to link up with a local fellow and play at the Hobbytown first then try to get your way. With fall approaching and less grass to mow and the kids back in school I am going to try and schedule more gaming time. :D
Mike G.

"29 Let's Go"