Game this weekend the 19th in FORT WAYNE IN

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

fullmetaljacket
E5

Game this weekend the 19th in FORT WAYNE IN

Post by fullmetaljacket »

hello all just dropping a quick message for anyone that is interested in joining me, JB, and a few others in FORT WAYNE IN this saturday the 19th at 2 pm at the gaming store called The KEEP. We will be putting on two boards of micro armor eastern front Kursk battle. we will take some pictures and put them here on the site soon. For anyone that is already on our gaming mailing list you should have gotten the info in the last week or so. For those who are not and wish to be please let me know and I will add you to our gaming list. we get together once or twice a month usually in South Bend Indiana or Fort Wayne. Our group consists of around 15 memebers so we are growing and always looking for more. I have meet several new people from this site alone that game with us now it is really a great time and learning painting tips and etc... For those who dont know Fort Wayne IN is roughly 2 hrs north of Indianapoils, 3 from Chicago, IL and Columbus, OH and roughly 2 ot 3 from Detriot, MI. Any questions just drop me a line and i will gladly get back to you. We have members coming from as far southern Wisconsin.

FMJ

jb
E5

Post by jb »

...Had a good time. I just wished the battle went faster (must be the Hube in me!), especially when I was trying to get Die PanzerCommandant to get his right flank moving.
I was surprised that everybody liked the 1"scale=100m compared to the 2"=100m.
Thanks for the game and the wonderful Indiana hospitalty guys...
PANZERS! MARSCH,MARSCH!!
John

fullmetaljacket
E5

Post by fullmetaljacket »

Was a great time enjoyed it greatly, plus we got a few more people interested in the game of micro armor. I think the game is running pretty well as is just a few more tweaks and we will have it. Besides getting everyone up to snuff on reading the charts and we will be good. Cant wait to do some more gaming soon.

FMJ

Pitfall
E5

Post by Pitfall »

Any new word on the campaign?
I wish I had something witty to say...