N-Scale Steam Locomotive Detail Parts

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

TheDallesHostler

N-Scale Steam Locomotive Detail Parts

Post by TheDallesHostler »

Many of GHQ's detail parts included in their N-scale locomotive conversion kits are far superior to what is commercially available. What is the possibility of GHQ marketing a line of individually packaged detail parts? Now that Sunrise Enterprises has left the N-scale detail market, and not because of slow sales; GHQ could capitalize on their absence. There is very little available to detail N-scale steam, which is ultimately customizable, and I would really like to make an OWR&N steamer correctly detailed with a few simple add-on parts.

Please consider...

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

I believe I suggested that before - along with at least one other person... Not sure if they are interested in getting into that field or not.

Personally, it makes sense - they've already created a massive load of parts that they could just produce, package and ship...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

damrr

locomotive parts

Post by damrr »

:D I believe that Republic Locomotive Works carries most of GHQ locomotive parts,
try them for what you need.

damrr

LOCOMOTIVE PARTS

Post by damrr »

:D I believe that Republic Locomotive Works carries most of GHQ locomotive parts,
try them for what you need.