White metal Kits

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Greeting, First let me start by saying that I'm sorry for being " UA " Life happens fast to fast but hey that's life. I just got back and will be leaving again in about a week and should return in about two weeks give or take.

I have about 5,6 projects lined up but until then they will sit at the " Ready " waiting. everything is great, I must go " Make Chit Happen " So be safe, stay alert and always watch your six.

8) N
"Anyone can model prototypically,it takes a genius to model What If".

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Well I'm back for what it's worth? Trip took a little longer but it all got done !!!

Ok first up is the road grader, was going to build two but when I opened the second kit the P.E. parts were missing so I put it in a box and set it aside. So there will be only one flat car load.

Chevy crew cab, Again this kit was missing a rear tire, You think with all the spare parts I have I would have this tire ??? NOOOOOOOOOOO everything but !!
I placed a small bit of plating in the rear deck and cut out a wooden deck but found it to thick, So I cut N scale 2x4's and they fit nice and low.

The pre-fabed deck which I have no more of and the guy I was getting them from sold his shop, So I need to find a new suppliers

The cut N scale 2x4's

Sorry the pictures are a real train wreak didn't think I was that close !!! My BAD !

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Still having major camera problems !!!!! :evil: :twisted: Once I get them sorted I'll be back to post pictures sorry for the delay.

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Ok seems I may have this fixed not sure, This was done a few months ago just getting to posting it.

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Here is the Chevy crew cab, to bad the kit was missing a wheel, even more mad I didn't have a spare part !!! oh well. " Sometimes your the windshield, Sometimes your the bug " Should have taken better shot of the wooden deck was a bit of a pain but well worth it.

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Ok, Photo Bucket got back to me and it seems that they have changed there format, Thus the really big pictures, Now all pictures must be resized before posting on forums.
So if the pictures are gone its me resizing them.

N

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Just dump Photophucket...

Imgur or any of a number of other hosting sites are better anyway!
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

StarCruiser wrote:Just dump Photophucket...

Imgur or any of a number of other hosting sites are better anyway!

Who do you use Star?? Been with PB so long I sometimes forget there are more fish out there !

N

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Imgur - though, there isn't very much up there...

I just don't do as much so, there's little to post.
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Re: White metal Kits

Post by nmanica »

Hi and Happy New Year, I'm all set up at Flickr, For the same price I can do a zillon more things and I'm dropping the GHQ name on my posts :D We've got the youngest coming this week with the two, Yes granddaughters that I have not seen or meet yet. Then next5 week I see about the arm but if they say I can't drive by May I'm putting it off till this fall. Till then stay safe and always watch your six and be ready.

N 8)

Opps almost forgot, I got a ton of stuff primed and stand by to stand by.

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Cool - grandkids (kids you can spoil and then pass back to their parents)!

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

StarCruiser wrote:
Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:24 am
Cool - grandkids (kids you can spoil and then pass back to their parents)! Yes !! payback is so cool, Gotta love it ?
N 8)

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Yes it's not " White Metal kits " but I'd like to show you what I did so far, Going to ' Try " and paint Sunday ?? But I may wind up cooking for the hoards, Only time will tell.

Last edited by nmanica on Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

N 8)