White metal Kits

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Playing catch up today working on all the things that need " Done " was able to shoot a few pictures I'm sure there will be more to come !

N 8)

"Anyone can model prototypically,it takes a genius to model What If".

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Still playing catch up, I sort of forgot about this one ! so it's back in the mix far from being done, Nothing is glued in place but for the tanker body.

N 8)

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

raining again, so time to catch up making headway, still a few more old projects to finish

N 8)

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Starting work on the boom tender,not sure what road this entire unit will be. I'm using a bluford undeced transfer caboose, why you may ask well I got the undeced's so I could take them about and re-paint them kind of hard when they glued all the parts on !!!!!!!! what a waste of time and money so they are in the "Bash " box and are going to be used !!

I'm pretty happy with the way the boom turned out !! lot of filing and test fitting to get it like this.

GHQ
Site Admin

Post by GHQ »

It's always great to see photos of your kitbashes! Thanks for sharing them!

GHQ

tedg

Post by tedg »

Hey nmanica good to see you again. Looks like we'll still have to wait for new (even old) stuff from GHQ in N-scale. Not been doing alot, switched to 1/72 scale WWII modeling for the moment, lotta stuff there, smaller companies make a lotta different models now a days so plenty to choose from. You guys at GHQ need to come out with some period stuff, especially heavy equipment. We (N-sclaers) need more vehicles to populate our layouts!

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

GHQ wrote:It's always great to see photos of your kitbashes! Thanks for sharing them!

GHQ

Your very welcome I hope I'm not boring anyone to death ?

N

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

tedg wrote:Hey nmanica good to see you again. Looks like we'll still have to wait for new (even old) stuff from GHQ in N-scale. Not been doing alot, switched to 1/72 scale WWII modeling for the moment, lotta stuff there, smaller companies make a lotta different models now a days so plenty to choose from. You guys at GHQ need to come out with some period stuff, especially heavy equipment. We (N-sclaers) need more vehicles to populate our layouts!
Hi tedg, it's good to be back and thank you,I've got a few things planned for later builds once I get caught up ! but I've said that before, My plan is to get everything done ( LOL ) that is sitting on my hobby table and then fingers crossed if nothing else pop's up I'm hoping to start a project I've been after to do for a long time.

So let's see how spring planting goes and everything else around the homestead, Till then keep on building.

N

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

At this time I'd like to thank everyone at GHQ and all the folks that have gotten this theard to over 70,000 !!, Thank you very much and thank you all for bearing with me as I was dealing with everyday " Things " that kept popping up.

it really means a lot to me knowing that so many people check out the " WMK " thread.
We have a few roads in life to follow, march to everyone else's drum, sit on the side lines and just sit and watch or come about at full speed ahead and charge head on into the battle, I have always lived life on my terms and it's a lot more fun !!. So again thank you all very much and stand as we come about the ride can only get better !!!

N

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

I'm guessing - new paint box/booth?
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

StarCruiser wrote:I'm guessing - new paint box/booth?
Your in the parking lot not the ball park yet, More picture to follow.

N 8)

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Been busy with life and stuff, but had some time to take long overdue pictures. here is a mix of older GHQ and Showcase Miniatures cab over rigs. Also note I used my new ' Sand Blasting Booth " it really cleaned the kits up.
N

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

The 75 ton lowboy is almost done just a bit more and it will be done,