Upcoming N-Scale New Releases

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

GHQ
Site Admin

Upcoming N-Scale New Releases

Post by GHQ »

With May 21st fast approaching we thought that we should announce our upcoming N-Scale releases. Here is what they are:

53-019 1940’s Logging Arch & Crawler

53-020 1940’s Cable Dozer

53-021 1940’s Crawler & Side Dump Wagon

53-022 1940’s Tracked Crawler

56-017 1950’s International Dump Truck

56-018 1940 GMC Cabover Grain Truck

56-019 Ford AA Grain Truck

57-018 “Woodyâ€￾ with Surfboards & Surfers

The 1940's Logging Arch & Crawler, 1950's Internation Dump Truck, 1940 GMC Cabover Grain Truck, and "Woody" with surfers will all come in one batch soon. Please keep an eye on this forum, we will post them on our website as soon as they are available.

Thank you for your support,
GHQ

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

All 'very interesting' for those of us modelling the transition period...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Can you say " KITBASH " cause I can ! yeah I want the cable dozer,Tracked Crawler ,International Dump Truck and would you mind bring back the front end loader ?? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :) and I swear I will have pcitures of the crane project this weekend !! been swamped !!

L 8)

MichaelD

Post by MichaelD »

How about vehicles from the 1960's? Seems like most everything is either 50's and earlier, or modern. Little, if anything, from the 2nd generation period.

I'm particularly interested in 4 door sedans and station wagons. Too much of what's available are 2-door hardtops. And I'd love to see some of the "off" brands. Like AMC/Rambler and Studebaker. Heck, even Dodge, Plymouth, Oldsmobile, Buick, etc. are under represented.

tedg

Post by tedg »

Great, am always interested in new models. Some of your models do quite well on a european layout. Transition era stuff works well if you only use a few.

PGE_Modeller

Upcoming N scale models

Post by PGE_Modeller »

Any update on when the 1940s logging arch and crawler will be available, please?

Thanks
Greg Kennelly

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

I suspect with the market kinda shaky - they're probably on hold for now. But, that's just my opinion...
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra