Discontinued Models

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

tedg

Discontinued Models

Post by tedg »

You state that older models may come back into production if there is enough interest. For those people (including myself) would it be possible to create a page of discontinued products so that we may have the opportunity to indicate what we would like to see return to your product line. When I first came into contact with GHQ it was at a trade fair here in Holland and at the time I was interested in your military models not knowing that you produced some excellent n-scale models. I have seen some photo's of what I think were your products but am not sure, that's why I'm asking.
Thanks in advance
Last edited by tedg on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

I second what Tedg said in his psot !!!! I do understand in this day and age that money is tight,but I have people screaming at me that want me to build the wheeled front end laoder,all I can tell them is if you find the kit or if GHQ runs it again I can build them for you.The other option is to make the bucket and place it in the wheeled front end log loader,thus giving the modler the choice.
I just placed an ordr on Friday for 4 each of 56001 and 56002 to meet the request I have received to build more it's a very hot item.

Larry

tedg

Post by tedg »

Figured it would be better to alter the topic. The previous one did not really cover what I was trying to convey.

tedg

Post by tedg »

seems I remember a different trailer being available, not sure how many gallons it was but it sure beat the Fruehof trailer.