I have good news and bad news.

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to N Scale models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

nmanica
E5

I have good news and bad news.

Post by nmanica »

Well I'm home for awhile been a hell of a last few months ! I took a fall while at the new homestead and my knees took the biggest hit. I'm five weeks out got myself a brand new knee! Now the bad news, I get to do it all over again come Feb 2020 the left one need's to be replaced, So There won't be much building or posting as I can only sit for about 15 min's
I'll try and keep you up to date and let you all know how it's going, So till next time Happy Thanksgiven, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

N 8)
"Anyone can model prototypically,it takes a genius to model What If".

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Take care of yourself (and stop hurting yourself!)...

Merry Christmas to you too!
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Just stopping in to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Have a great day.

N

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Evening/Morning, hard to think it's been 15 weeks already ! time fly's when your having fun
In a few more hours it's back to square one all over again. Hope everyone is doing fine and staying safe and building? I'll let you all know how it went as soon as I can, Till then take care.

N 8)

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Morning All, Well it's been a long ten week's and it's going well I was told the second time around take's longer, blah ,blah,blah. so it could be a lot worse. Everyone stay safe we will get over everything.

N 8)

GHQ
Site Admin

Re: I have good news and bad news.

Post by GHQ »

We hope that your recovery is going well! Everyone recovers a little differently from new knees. If you have had the opportunity to do any more models, we would love to see them!

Take care,
GHQ

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GHQ !!!! and STAR !, Man it's been way to long To bring you all up to speed the TLK went very well in fact It is the best thing I have done,Should have done it about 20 years ago oh well.
I've been working on the new homestead it's sort of bittersweet, We'll be selling the farm the wife and I began over 40 years ago but the state we'er in now, well we should have left about four-five years ago. I'll be back out on the homestead may-ish and building my new shop,and I'll be living there so I can get my new plates and just be done with the hole I'm in now. I left so much unfinshed work on the hobby table and will try and knock some things out but GUESS WHAT ????????????????? LMFAO I have a 3 cm tear in my rotator cuff I was to get it done this Oct but the center and I didn't see eye to eye on a few things so it didn't happen, I'm getting it done only if I can drive by the end of May.

Well I hated leaving the new place life is so layed backed, People in town say " Hi " ask how you'er doing and I don't even leave close to the nearest town I can go on and on and on but other things are left best unsaid like the four letter word WORK, I keep on telling them I'm retired leave me alone !!!!

So to the staff at GHQ, Star and everyone who reads my post's and stuff I wish to you all and very Merry Christmas and a safe, very safe watch your back New Year.
N 8)

It's good to be home and back here to :wink:

StarCruiser
E5

Post by StarCruiser »

Rotator Cuff huh? Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt (took it out back, doused it in gasoline, lit it on fire...)!

I'm going to guess - right side (bet you're right handed).

Didn't I tell you to stop hurting yourself? :P
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra

nmanica
E5

Post by nmanica »

Hi Star, Yes you did but I lead a rough and tumble life, You know how it is ? thing have to get done it took a year for it to show up I just deal with the pain and carry on, Good thing I can shoot with both hands !! Good hearing from you stay the course,Always watch your six, you never know where the Scud missiles will come from 8)

N 8)