Got a few spare M24s?

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1

Post Reply
Extra Crispy
E5
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Location: Edgewater, NJ
Contact:

Got a few spare M24s?

Post by Extra Crispy »

I'm in need of 10 M24s but am trying to curb cash outlays these days. Anyone have two packs they'd like to trade? I have assorted German, Russian and American WW2 packs to trade. List provided to anyone interested...
Mark Severin
Owner, Scale Creep Miniatures
Author DeepFriedHappyMice.com

chrisswim
E5
Posts: 7600
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by chrisswim »

Do you have any GHQ Leopard 2A6? or Strykers by GHQ?

Extra Crispy
E5
Posts: 992
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:56 pm
Location: Edgewater, NJ
Contact:

Post by Extra Crispy »

Hi Chris:

Sorry, no nothing at all beyond WW2.

I need another gaming period like I need a new orifice...
Mark Severin
Owner, Scale Creep Miniatures
Author DeepFriedHappyMice.com

Post Reply