
Show us yer stuff!
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
AllenRockwell
- E5
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
- Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
- Contact:
MLRS magazine load photo for Chris


Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
-
AllenRockwell
- E5
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
- Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
- Contact:
That is correct, that's the normal way the mags are delivered. 24 rounds total.chrisswim wrote:Allen,
Thank you for posting the pic, that looks good, nice. It appears that it is two boxes by two boxes for the MLRS. So that Hemtt is carring ammo/rounds for two MLRSs.....
I appreciate the pics.
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
-
ferret701
- E5
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:14 pm
- Location: Northern Virginia
- Contact:
-
Panzer Commander
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:22 am
- Location: Kansas
-
dougeagle
- E5
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 am
- Location: Northern Alberta
-
Luca
- E5
- Posts: 364
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: SLC
Any shade will work, from dark green trought bronze green till brown/dark kaki.
Personally I like the dark green and the brownish green.
bye!
Personally I like the dark green and the brownish green.
bye!
Ars & Mars
Military vehicles are beautiful because they are built from functional designs which make them real, solid, without artifice. The short timers
Erst wägen, dann wagen (first consider, then risk) von Moltke the Elder
Military vehicles are beautiful because they are built from functional designs which make them real, solid, without artifice. The short timers
Erst wägen, dann wagen (first consider, then risk) von Moltke the Elder
-
AllenRockwell
- E5
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
- Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
- Contact:
I did an MH-53J (AC38) in the stowed position last night. I think it came out pretty nice.






Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
-
lacamas
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:31 am
- Location: Great state of Washington
- Contact:
I have been collecting Microarmor since the early 70's, bough my first GHQ T62 in 1971, now several hundred pounds later.
Working on getting some decent photos.
My M1 and M60 box

I am also creating a website for my large collection at
https://sites.google.com/site/richkr99/ ... collection
Working on getting some decent photos.
My M1 and M60 box

I am also creating a website for my large collection at
https://sites.google.com/site/richkr99/ ... collection
-
ferret701
- E5
- Posts: 390
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:14 pm
- Location: Northern Virginia
- Contact:
I've just posted a big update to my site, www.microarmormayhem.com, including photos of a bunch of GHQ models released in the last six months. Among them:
Canadian Piranha III


Russian BMD-3


Canadian Piranha III


Russian BMD-3


-
AllenRockwell
- E5
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
- Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
- Contact:
Danger - Stay back 100 meters or you will be shot
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
-
PostHumanRepublican
- E5
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am
- Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida
Well done Allen. The signs on back are a really nice touch.
My Blog (covers Micro Armor, Micronauts, hobby tricks, and step by step how tos)
http://omnijackalsden.blogspot.com/
http://omnijackalsden.blogspot.com/
-
RedLeif
- E5
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 am
- Location: Boise, ID
- Contact:
-
AllenRockwell
- E5
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
- Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
- Contact:
A whole bunch of wheeled vehicles ready for action

Note: As much as I love painting Micro Armor, and I REALLY do, sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day and I cannot get around to doing the pieces I want to do. So if you really love painting and do it for a reasonable price, I'd love to hear from you. Mainly I'd like to find someone that will take 50 or so pieces at a time and paint the base color, windows, gun barrels, and wheels or tracks. I can do the finishing touches and weathering etc.
In the image above, there are 328 tires that I had to paint one at a time ... sometime there just is not that kind of time available
If you are interested, PM me and we can talk. Thanks.

Note: As much as I love painting Micro Armor, and I REALLY do, sometimes there just are not enough hours in the day and I cannot get around to doing the pieces I want to do. So if you really love painting and do it for a reasonable price, I'd love to hear from you. Mainly I'd like to find someone that will take 50 or so pieces at a time and paint the base color, windows, gun barrels, and wheels or tracks. I can do the finishing touches and weathering etc.
In the image above, there are 328 tires that I had to paint one at a time ... sometime there just is not that kind of time available
If you are interested, PM me and we can talk. Thanks.
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978
My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com
-
busboy
- E5
- Posts: 100
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am
Haha. No kidding Mr. Rockwell. Reminds me of when I did a Stryker company (+) in a day. Jeeze that was a lot of tires. Links are to larger sized pictures.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0699_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8488_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 0699_o.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 8488_o.jpg
-busboy

