2015-16 Release Schedule

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1

GHQ
Site Admin
Posts: 714
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:50 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN, USA

2015-16 Release Schedule

Post by GHQ »

You've already seen the list of miniatures, now you can see the schedule. Yes, you will notice that there are two changes. We have no idea how those 2 German WWII items got posted- they weren't discussed this year, they weren't supposed to be posted, or even on the list because they made the list 2 years ago. The JS-III re-do, and Leichter Ladungstrager should have been on the list that went up a week ago. What happened? Who knows? :roll:

Here is the New Release schedule:

June 30, 2015

HJN-3 DD-101 Murasame
TW-26 ISIS Infantry
G-585 German Trailers
GWG-22 Konigsberg
AC-107 A-37 Dragonfly
N-583 M41 Howitzer
N-584 CV9030
UK-102 Staghound Mk. III

August 31, 2015

R-73 JS-III, re-do
AC-108 B-17G
W-103 T-54
N-585 HEMTT Gun Truck
N-586 T-90S Bhishma- India
HUS-20 LCS-1 Freedom
USN-91 Early-war Carrier Planes- TBD Devastator, SB2U Vindicator, F2A Buffalo

October 31, 2015

R-74 Russian Tank Riders
UK-103 LCA- Landing Craft Assault
IS-18 M3 with 90mm AT
N-587 T-72M1- India
AC-109 F-35C
HJN-4 DDH-183 Izumo
GWB-33 Chatham class

December 31, 2015

AC-110 Dornier Do17
G-586 Leichter Ladungstrager Sd. Kfz. 303
W104 Zil 157 with Katyusha
N-588 Ariete MBT
W-105 T-64BM
HRN-7 Duke class (Type 23)
IJN-55 Taiyo class


February 29, 2016

AC-111 C-47
UK-104 Light AT Weapons
N-589 Centauro 105mm
N-590 M1091 FMTV Tanker
N-591 Peugeot P4
GWB-34 Devonshire class
FRN-12 Duguay-Trouin class

April 30, 2016

US-107 M51 Quad .50 Trailer
N-592 M102 105mm Howitzer
N-593 Freccia IFV
N-594 M1086 FMTV LWB with Material Handler
W-106 Tigr with Komet ATGM
GWG-23 Karlsruhe class
IJN-56 Kagero class


Thank you for your support,
GHQ
Last edited by GHQ on Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Luca
E5
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: SLC

Post by Luca »

I like the goliath, I'm just sorry for those who were so intrigued on discussing the whereabouts of 21st Pz stuff.

I was thinking, next year would be nice to see some german tank riders. And some BIG german armour.

:D
Ars & Mars

Military vehicles are beautiful because they are built from functional designs which make them real, solid, without artifice. The short timers

Erst wägen, dann wagen (first consider, then risk) von Moltke the Elder

Donald M. Scheef
E5
Posts: 1629
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 am
Location: Waukegan, Illinois USA

Post by Donald M. Scheef »

By "... BIG German armor." do you mean 1/24 scale? :wink:

Don S.

dragon6
E5
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: 2015-16 Release Schedule

Post by dragon6 »

GHQ wrote:You've already seen the list of miniatures, now you can see the schedule.
December 31, 2015

HRN Duke class (Type 23)
IJN Taiyo class

February 29, 2016

FRN Duguay-Trouin class

April 30, 2016

IJN Kagero class

Thank you for your support,
GHQ
Well gosh :cry: the stuff I want is a looong way down on the list :(

Do we know which version of the Kagero, late war with added AA or early, it will be?

Given my druthers I want the early war model
Ray

ACWBill
E5
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:33 pm
Location: Buford, GA
Contact:

Too bad

Post by ACWBill »

The two most interesting things on the list are now gone to be replaced by the Goliath? Eek! I am very disappointed.
"I was worse scared than I was at Shiloh" - Sam Watkins
Perryville, KY - October 8, 1862

dragon6
E5
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Too bad

Post by dragon6 »

ACWBill wrote:The two most interesting things on the list are now gone to be replaced by the Goliath? Eek! I am very disappointed.
I don't understand?

G Marder I on Hotchkiss chassis = GHQ Stock # G580 7.5cm PaK 40 (sp) 39 H (f)

G 105mm on Hotchkiss chassis = GHQ Stock # G581 10.5cm le FH18 (sf) 39H (f)
Ray

ACWBill
E5
Posts: 667
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:33 pm
Location: Buford, GA
Contact:

Post by ACWBill »

I thought these were to be on the Chenillet Lorraine Chasis. My mistake. I understand your confusion. Lots of variants here.
"I was worse scared than I was at Shiloh" - Sam Watkins
Perryville, KY - October 8, 1862

RedLeif
E5
Posts: 785
Joined: Sat May 21, 2011 3:11 am
Location: Boise, ID
Contact:

Post by RedLeif »

In the "list" topic I believe I saw someone ask that the C-47 have optional landing gear. I hope the model has this as well. I'm also curious to see if it is etched with a jump door or cargo doors at the back of the fuselage. My vote is for the jump door.

Skydiving from a DC-3 - still on my bucket list!
Gironimo!

kiasutha
E5
Posts: 439
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 9:10 pm

Post by kiasutha »

ACWBill wrote:I thought these were to be on the Chenillet Lorraine Chasis. My mistake. I understand your confusion. Lots of variants here.
I wish.
But the Lorraine was a Renault product, not a Hotchkiss.
The Lorraine- Marder 1 variant would have been useful for more than 21st. Panzer...

pibber
E5
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: France (Luzarches, near Chantilly)

Post by pibber »

I have no need of JS-3 but I admit It have to be "re-do" because the actual model is very exceeded, too old :?

A "Goliat", why not. Not essential to me, but I will buy them one day because they can be useful everywhere...

Therefore, my first "targets" in the 2015-16 New Release will be "German trailers", and "A-37 Dragon Fly" :)
then, in september "B-17G" (3 or 4 examplary, much more if they come with optional landing gears (great for few dioramas !) ) and few pack of "T-54" for my North Vietnamese armored units. :P
In november, I will buy few pack of "Tank rider" and few pack of "LCA".
In january, one "Do17", one pack "Goliat".
In march : few AC-47 (yes, yes, :P ; I pray that they will come with optional landing gear), UK light AT Weapons (and Peugeot P4 later).
And finally, in may : US M51 quad.50 Trailer, and few M102 105mm How* (*if it will be the version for Vietnam war aera, I will take few pack because I need 18 guns).

I will buy later few M41 for my US forces in Korean aera.
:wink:
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)

pmskaar
E5
Posts: 2275
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:45 am

2015 - 2016 GHQ New Releases

Post by pmskaar »

I am happy to see the release of the JS-3 in August. This is a model I have wanted for a long time and will be able to do duty in several types of scenarios - late WWII what-if, early Cold War, and Arab-Israeli Wars. I am looking forward to this one at the end of August.

The "Goliath" for me is one of those where I may get a pack but I am not sure what type of scenarios to use them in. Since these are small, will we be getting more than 5 per pack?
In this case I would have rather seen more vehicles for the 21st Panzer Division in 1944 such as halftracks or even a true Marder I.

Pete

IRISH

new releases THANK YOU GHQ

Post by IRISH »

yeah new releases, too bad i have to wait a year.
don should be happy as i amjutland's close.
my orders for this year's releases
3 konigsbergs light cruisers
6 chatham light cruisers
5 early war carrier aircraft
6 devonshire class armoured cruisers
3 (duguay RUion ) spelling?
3 karlshurle clas light cruisers
3 Taiyo class escort carriers
6 kegaro class dd packs

thank you ghq, another year of great releases for micronaut fanatics like mE LMAO
bill aka IRISH

Brutzel
E5
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Location: Bernau (near Berlin), Germany

Post by Brutzel »

:?: I want to see the images of the news. 8) :)

pibber
E5
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm
Location: France (Luzarches, near Chantilly)

new 2015-16

Post by pibber »

hi all :)
I just see the first picture of the new release :
German trailers are awesome :shock:
Four packs for me this summer, and more, later !
Very good job GHQ ! :wink:
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)

Post Reply