If GHQ is listening <I>I</I> vote for the early version
2015-16 Release Schedule
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
dragon6
- E5
- Posts: 309
- Joined: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:40 pm
- Location: Oklahoma
IJN Kagero
Do we know if the Kagero will be early configuration or the later with more AA?
If GHQ is listening <I>I</I> vote for the early version
If GHQ is listening <I>I</I> vote for the early version
Ray
-
pvt64
- E5
- Posts: 428
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:05 pm
- Location: Ballston Lake, NY
IJN Kegaro
Another vote for early war.
-
Donald M. Scheef
- E5
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 am
- Location: Waukegan, Illinois USA
I have mixed feelings about early-war versus late-war. In general, I prefer the early-war appearance, when the Japanese destroyers were at their peak. On the other hand, I have 39 (13 packs) of IJN-5, Yugumo class destroyers, half of which I use for early-war Kagero.
Relative benefits of using IJN-5 to represent Kagero class:
- I already have them
- They are the early-war appearance.
Relative negative impacts of using IJN to represent Kagero class:
- Bridge structure is slightly different.
- Gun turrets are slightly different.
If GHQ produces an early-war version of Kagero, I will get seven packs to replace the extra IJN-5 and add a vote for the late-war version to my wish list..
If GHQ produces a late-war version of Kagero, I will continue to use IJN-5 for the early-war version and buy seven packs of IJN56 (even though not all the ships survived to receive the late-war modifications).
I think I will go for the late-war version.
Don S.
Relative benefits of using IJN-5 to represent Kagero class:
- I already have them
- They are the early-war appearance.
Relative negative impacts of using IJN to represent Kagero class:
- Bridge structure is slightly different.
- Gun turrets are slightly different.
If GHQ produces an early-war version of Kagero, I will get seven packs to replace the extra IJN-5 and add a vote for the late-war version to my wish list..
If GHQ produces a late-war version of Kagero, I will continue to use IJN-5 for the early-war version and buy seven packs of IJN56 (even though not all the ships survived to receive the late-war modifications).
I think I will go for the late-war version.
Don S.
"When a fire starts to burn,
here's a lesson you must learn:
something-something and you'll see
you'll avoid catastrophe."
D'oh!
here's a lesson you must learn:
something-something and you'll see
you'll avoid catastrophe."
D'oh!
-
pibber
- E5
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: France (Luzarches, near Chantilly)
ghq november news
Hello guys !
GHQ news are online ! :
Great LCA model !
, it's very beautiful and have great details on it !
Great job GHQ !
Individual russians riders are very great too, we could make our own "human cluster" suited to the armored véhicule.... (T-34s, Stalin, ISUs, White scout car, ZIS trucks, armored boats, .... fantastic !)

GHQ news are online ! :
Great LCA model !
Great job GHQ !
Individual russians riders are very great too, we could make our own "human cluster" suited to the armored véhicule.... (T-34s, Stalin, ISUs, White scout car, ZIS trucks, armored boats, .... fantastic !)
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)
(Long life to GHQ !)
-
pmskaar
- E5
- Posts: 2275
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:45 am
2015 - 2016 GHQ New Releases
I will be getting some Russian tank riders. It is cool that they are individual as well so can be used for a lot of different vehicles.
The LCA really looks great as well. If I ever do a beach landing scenario I may need some.
Pete
The LCA really looks great as well. If I ever do a beach landing scenario I may need some.
Pete
-
av8rmongo
- E5
- Posts: 1637
- Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:24 pm
- Location: Newport, RI
- Contact:
I'll bet they're in scale with the infantry figures though. [lights fuse and sneaks away]
“It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.â€
― George Orwell, 1984
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell
http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com
― George Orwell, 1984
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
- George Orwell
http://av8rmongo.wordpress.com
-
dougeagle
- E5
- Posts: 726
- Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:07 am
- Location: Northern Alberta

