Hi all just like to say hello to all on this site.
I am a diorama builder in 285th scale as the detail is excellent on these models and thanks for letting me join.
new member Gordon
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
Donald M. Scheef
- E5
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 am
- Location: Waukegan, Illinois USA
-
pibber
- E5
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:28 pm
- Location: France (Luzarches, near Chantilly)
new member
Welcome Gordon
(I saw that you were quite present on facebook GHQ too ... so, it's great to yee you here !
)
(I saw that you were quite present on facebook GHQ too ... so, it's great to yee you here !
Pibber.
(Long life to GHQ !)
(Long life to GHQ !)
-
Gordon Tweddle
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:31 pm
- Location: uk
Thanks for the welcome javascript:emoticon(':D')
My periods are mainly WW2 & Viet Nam era.
I am more into softskins like trucks,trailers,staff cars and railway items when l can get them.
I will post some photos when l see how its done so please give us a bit of time to work it out.
I am more into softskins like trucks,trailers,staff cars and railway items when l can get them.
I will post some photos when l see how its done so please give us a bit of time to work it out.
-
Donald M. Scheef
- E5
- Posts: 1629
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 am
- Location: Waukegan, Illinois USA
-
whoa Mohamed
- E5
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm
- Location: Central TX
-
Gordon Tweddle
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:31 pm
- Location: uk
for the welcome javascript:emoticon(':D')
whoa Mohamed wrote:Welcome Gordon
Thanks for the welcome