http://www.popularmechanics.com/militar ... artcurial/
Anyone want some 1/1 miniatures?
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
StarCruiser
- E5
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:42 am
- Location: Houston, we have a problem...
Anyone want some 1/1 miniatures?
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
-
StarCruiser
- E5
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:42 am
- Location: Houston, we have a problem...
The one they really expect to snag serious cash is the 88 Flak - just because it's so rare.
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed. The hands acquire the shakes, the shakes become a warning. It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion." - Programmer's Mantra
-
John Secker
- E5
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:19 am
- Location: Warrington, UK
-
StarCruiser
- E5
- Posts: 412
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2004 5:42 am
- Location: Houston, we have a problem...