Micronaut Only Thread

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Thank you Donald for posting that. That is a big help and another great reference. Now it's time to complete the Kriegsmarine.

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

The Tirpitz has finally joined my Kriegsmarine. Now I need to get started on the destroyers.
Blucher and Admiral Hipper. Might as well enjoy some naval wargaming while cooped up inside.

ww2navyguy
E5

Post by ww2navyguy »

regia-marina wrote:Image
The Tirpitz has finally joined my Kriegsmarine. Now I need to get started on the destroyers.
Blucher and Admiral Hipper. Might as well enjoy some naval wargaming while cooped up inside.
Wow! Excellent paint schemes on your German navy! Love the added mainmast on the Tirpitz. :D

I look forward to your next post of newly painted ships. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Thank you WW2navyguy! I appreciate it. I'm hoping more people will post or re-post their work. All those images from Photobucket are gone or blurred. I'm working on repainting my Italian and German WW2 destroyers. I have a large backlog of WW1 German ships too. In other words, more from me to come.

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

I was going to post these on the Military Parade thread but it's gone. I took them this past weekend and it is a shame to get all dressed up but with no where to go so I'll post them here.
The Regia Marina in all her glory.
The Kriegsmarine, albeit a little light on destroyers, u-boats and auxiliaries. I'm working on that.
Last edited by regia-marina on Wed May 06, 2020 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Duplicate- Deleted

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Holy Cow dude! That brings tears to my eyes! Simply amazing!
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Thanks redleg! :')

ww2navyguy
E5

Post by ww2navyguy »

Very nicely painted Italian and German ships. Also like your sea mat. Is the sea mat commercially sold or is it painted material?

Thanks for sharing.

ww2navyguy
E5

Post by ww2navyguy »

Very nicely painted Italian and German ships. Also like your sea mat. Is the sea mat commercially sold or is it painted material?

Thanks for sharing.

ww2navyguy
E5

Post by ww2navyguy »

Thanks for sharing.

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Thank you ww2navyguy! The mat that I used for these 2 pictures was way overpriced and not worth it. If you look at the pictures I posted on this same page (now previous page) you'll see what I use most often for wargaming. I bought the material at Joann's and it was cheap and looks great!

BurtWolf
E5

Post by BurtWolf »

That is damn impressive! Great Naval Day!! Do you ever base them? Can you Game with them without basing?? I have not entered that arena, just curious

regia-marina
E5

Post by regia-marina »

Thanks BurtWolf! I base the capital ships when I'm gaming. I just don't attach them to the base. Destroyers and other smaller ships I don't base. Honestly I haven't found a way to base the ships that I really like. It would be great to hear how others are doing it.

Mikee
E5

Post by Mikee »

It's time to dream about new ships for the new year. It's an unusual time, what with the virus hammering the nation, and who knows if/when GHQ will be coming out with their new list.

I hope you and your families are all keeping safe and healthy. Be careful; this thing isn't over yet.