Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: dnichols, GHQ, Mk 1

MechCommander
E5

Re: Republic of Dalmatia Imagi-Nation

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

redleg are you going to continue with Grunt Week?

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

Not sure about continuing yet. I'm doing 4 evens this year (artillery event in December) but I might just go back to the fighter rodeo next year and do the infantry, armor, and artillery weeks internal to the ROD.
Redleg's Website: micropope.webstarts.com

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

so its no longer going to be a international event?

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

I haven't decided yet. The fighter rodeo will for sure be open to everyone. The other 3 events may or may not be depending on how much interest there is from other imagi-nations.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

I wonder how Hoth_902 and 7.62 are doing as those two have not been online for a long time.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Last edited by MechCommander on Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

“NC GC Quebec, this is Lt Cmdr Suokov, or the EE Air Force you are to dock in a port in Egypt and remain there or sail down the Suez and the Red Sea and not come back to the Mediterranean. If you do we will sink you. If that happens hope you have plenty of life jackets. You will need them in the event you have survivors. Let’s us know if you have any questions. But do understand our orders. We have no latitude for deviation. Over.”
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

The NC government will Allow ROD citizens to visit the Country. As an effort to restore relations with the island nation.

redleg
E5

Post by redleg »

As far as I know, ROD citizens have always been allowed to visit NC. Did NC block ROD citizens from visiting? Please let me know if that's the case so we can burn NC flags and all that stuff.

My comment about Vancouver once again being a favorite place for ROD citizens to visit was based on New Canada reverting back to Canada, which is apparently not the case. Vancouver used to be a favorite vacation spot for the ROD public, but then some NC pilots mutinied on an ROD ship and NC travel destinations suddenly lost their popularity.

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

Fortunately Its not the case redleg your citizens can still make Vancouver their favourite destination. And its for best if we put that "Mutiny" behind us please.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

redleg wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:47 am
As far as I know, ROD citizens have always been allowed to visit NC. Did NC block ROD citizens from visiting? Please let me know if that's the case so we can burn NC flags and all that stuff.

My comment about Vancouver once again being a favorite place for ROD citizens to visit was based on New Canada reverting back to Canada, which is apparently not the case. Vancouver used to be a favorite vacation spot for the ROD public, but then some NC pilots mutinied on an ROD ship and NC travel destinations suddenly lost their popularity.
Wow, I recall the NC attempt to overthrow the ROD ship and crew.
Chris

MechCommander
E5

Post by MechCommander »

No. Those RCN pliots where not trying to overthrow the Fury's Crew. They where merely expressing their furstation over a cooperation issue at the time, Though blocking of the ROD Carriers Catapults with their own CF-14s was to be honest a little too extreme. But none of less its hardly considered a Mutiny, more like a peaceful demonstration that went too far. the RCN pilots involved in that incident are no longer with the military anymore.

Today the NCAF will actually do more to properly cooperate with the ROD.

chrisswim
E5

Post by chrisswim »

The RCN pilots and crew could have been trying to open the ice cream station…. Having an NCO present a verbal petition with concerns and reasons would be an expression of frustration. So a military mutiny disguised as a riot. Maybe it was unarmed combat. At least that may explain some of the losses of capital ships, other ships, planes, men of the RCNavy. Army has had similar type results and losses.
Chris