Is this S&T a reprint or update of the October War S&T from 1977? Or an ** CENSORED **? My first S&T.
I can't figure how to copy and paste the image of the cover of No.61.
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/219649/ ... yom-kippur
What Books Are You Reading?
Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1
-
madman
- E5
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:21 pm
- Location: Ontario Canada
-
redleg
- E5
- Posts: 4138
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:02 am
- Location: Riverside, CA
Re: What Books Are You Reading?
I don't see anything in here about reprinted material, and there are no game rules or pieces. It's just an overview of the war. Here is the table of contents and the credits page.madman wrote: ↑Tue Feb 03, 2026 6:34 amIs this S&T a reprint or update of the October War S&T from 1977? Or an ** CENSORED **? My first S&T.
I can't figure how to copy and paste the image of the cover of No.61.
https://boardgamegeek.com/image/219649/ ... yom-kippur

