Show us yer stuff!

This is a general forum for all types of posts related to Military models.

Moderators: GHQ, dnichols, Mk 1

Post Reply
PostHumanRepublican
E5
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida

Post by PostHumanRepublican »

@Allen & busboy, man you guys are really making me want to hurry up and finish my Israelis already. If I wasn't so distracted with micronauts already they probably would be. My USN fleet isn't even done yet and I just discovered how lovely the Regia Marina models are....I don't even have a job right now and there still isn't enough time for all this metal on my desk HUFF.
My Blog (covers Micro Armor, Micronauts, hobby tricks, and step by step how tos)
http://omnijackalsden.blogspot.com/

AllenRockwell
E5
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
Contact:

Post by AllenRockwell »

busboy wrote:Haha. No kidding Mr. Rockwell. Reminds me of when I did a Stryker company (+) in a day. Jeeze that was a lot of tires.
Busboy, those look awesome. The white interiors on the mortar carriers is a very nice touch. Thanks,,, now I have to do that to my mortar carriers :)

PS, Please call me Allen ... I'm already feeling a bit old lately,,, I'm not sure I'm ready for my gaming peers to start calling me Mr. Rockwell.
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978

My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com

AllenRockwell
E5
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
Contact:

Post by AllenRockwell »

OK Busboy, you shamed me into it :)

These were painted some time ago but I just painted the interiors white today.

Image
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978

My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com

PostHumanRepublican
E5
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am
Location: Gulf Breeze, Florida

Post by PostHumanRepublican »

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
My Blog (covers Micro Armor, Micronauts, hobby tricks, and step by step how tos)
http://omnijackalsden.blogspot.com/

AllenRockwell
E5
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
Contact:

Post by AllenRockwell »

The Sufa looks great. I especially like the straight on nose shot ... it looks like an angry beast. Very nice.
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978

My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com

busboy
E5
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

Post by busboy »

Haha. Thanks for the compliment Allen. I guess we're even, as I borrowed the technique of using green for glass/optics from you. :)

And that F-16 is great!
-busboy

chrisswim
E5
Posts: 7598
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by chrisswim »

Allen,
I really like your signs on the back of the Hummvs, Cougar, and Mk 23 truck. Did you hand paint those or print those?
Chris

chrisswim
E5
Posts: 7598
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by chrisswim »

dup
Last edited by chrisswim on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris

chrisswim
E5
Posts: 7598
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by chrisswim »

another dup....I go to the back of the lunch line for not doing my work correctly....
Chris

busboy
E5
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

Post by busboy »

I've been needing to add pictures to my terrain model army training thread for a while now.

http://www.ghqmodels.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=75

Here's a preview:

Image
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... o.jpg?dl=1

Image
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... o.jpg?dl=1
-busboy

busboy
E5
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 am

Post by busboy »

I've been needing to add pictures to my terrain model army training thread for a while now.

http://www.ghqmodels.com/forum/viewtopi ... 9&start=75

Here's a preview:

Image
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... o.jpg?dl=1

Image
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/ ... o.jpg?dl=1
-busboy

Quartette
E5
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:01 pm
Contact:

Post by Quartette »

Cama, using tilt shift photography is cheating...

Excellent work!
Cave Ab Homine Unius Libri

chrisswim
E5
Posts: 7598
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:22 pm
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Post by chrisswim »

Cama,
That is not fair painting up the Canadians better than the US guys..... Looks nice, very nice. What else are you working on?
Chris

AllenRockwell
E5
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
Contact:

A bit more work on my Super Hornets

Post by AllenRockwell »

The two in the front row are done. Still working on the three in the back.

Image
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978

My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com

AllenRockwell
E5
Posts: 381
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:47 am
Location: Palm Springs, CA USA
Contact:

Post by AllenRockwell »

cama wrote:That digital camo is just outstanding!
Thanks Cama. I will not be doing that ever again :o
Allen Rockwell
Owner, GameCraft Miniatures
GHQ Fanatic since 1978

My Micro Armor Blog www.allensmicroarmor.com

Post Reply